Friday, September 10, 2010

Fridays

I posted on my facebook status "It's Friday! Wahoo!!". Someone posted, "isn't every day my Friday?" Well...to answer that question in full, yes and no. Yes, every day is like a Friday to me because guess what? I don't ever get a weekend away from my job! However, it's not every day that my husband gets to be home with all of his girls for 2 days without going into the office. So when Friday rolls around, I know that the man who plays on the same team with me will be home to share the responsibilities that I have each and every other day of the week. I know that I will be able to cook dinner in hopes that he'll be entertaining my rugrats! My job gets a little bit easier on the weekends. It's man on man and not mommy vs. 2 toddlers running around trying to rule the house. I will admit that I am a very lucky woman beacuse I have the luxury of staying home and not going to a full-time job outside of my home. I admire all of the moms out there who go and work a full-time job and then come home to their children to do the same job I do: cook, clean, put the kids to bed, more cooking, more cleaning, etc. So with all this being said, TGIF!!

1 comment:

  1. wheeeeeeeeeee! another blog to read! very exciting stuff. love you!

    ReplyDelete